Affinion Group has been a successful business for over 40 years because of its people. We aim to create a culture where employees are proud of their work and their company. At Affinion we have an open culture that promotes feedback, growth, and rewarding wins; small and large! We recognize success through our BRAVO Rewards program, office events, holiday celebrations and giving back to the community.
Our values lead in our decision-making when interacting with our internal and external stakeholders:
- Total Performance – We do what we say we will do, use critical judgment and leverage resources appropriately to accomplish amazing amounts of impactful work.
- Communication – We communicate in a clear and timely fashion with an emphasis on effective two way communication.
- Trust – We value building and nurturing trust and respect the diversity of knowledge throughout the organization.
- Customer Focus – We demonstrate our commitment to internal and external customers by anticipating needs and listening to/acting upon feedback to improve overall customer satisfaction/value.
- Teamwork – We have a genuine desire to work together with a shared sense of purpose to accomplish organizational objectives.
- Integrity – We conduct ourselves in an objective, honest, and ethical manner. Our actions and words are aligned.